Explore your backcountry with confidence in the Blizzard II snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support.
Sturdy enough for leisure outings and training sessions alike, the Blizzard II is a reliable and efficient snowshoe offered in multiple sizes and colors. Each model is equipped with lightweight and sturdy components that provide excellent traction, floatability and snow shedding properties. The Boa® fastening system combined with a heel raiser to take on the steepest climbs make the Blizzard II a dependable snowshoe ready to take you on your next adventure.
- Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities. Aircraft-grade 7075-T6 anodized aluminum ensures toughness and lightness.
- V-RAIL crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill.
- Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction.
- Single Boa® Closure System: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. “The best closure system on the market”
- Connect fastener system: Durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design
- Lightec decking: Resistant, light, and flexible up to -40°C
- Freeflex pivot: Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Contact harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 825 User weight: 100 – 220 lb / 45 – 100 kg
- 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.7 lb / 2.1 kg
- 930 User weight: 150 – 250 lb / 68 – 113 kg
- 930 Snowshoes weight: 5.4 lb / 2.4 kg
- 1036 User weight: 200 – 300 lb / 90 – 136 kg
- 1036 Snowshoes weight: 5.9 lb / 2.7 kg