Ride this for as low as $39.86 per month with
- Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, which measures power with +/- 2,5% accuracy.
- Pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) measures power during the whole pedaling movement and sets 12 points that determine how much effort you put in your legs, so you can optimize your training session. The My E-Training software and app with pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) displays DIRETO’s measured power data on two different types of charts.
- DIRETO also simulates challenging slopes, up to 14%, with a 1400 Watt power output at a 40 km/h speed.
- DIRETO is part of the new generation of totally interactive ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth compliant home trainers that interact with a multitude of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
- Direct drive for easy set-up and zero tyre wear or slippage.
- It’s ideal for any type of training, specifically for those training sessions directed towards working on: cadence, power and sprints that require absolute accuracy.
- It’s practical and easy to use: very stable, easy to transport, folds quickly for storage even with limited space available.
- It’s compatible with both road and MTB frames, including 142 x 12 with thru axles.
- It’s compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM & Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV – comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
Out of stock